The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Updated from AMS's...............

I'm such a bitch. I'm sitting here being really mean to someone and I like it. OMG. It doesn't end. Oh well. I love AMS. We're a great team. Nuff said.

I'm not sure if I should talk about JC in here or not. He's a sweet guy and I had a blast with him on Saturday, but he'll never be more than a friend.

Yep still being a bitch. Go me. She deserves it.

I wanna call A right now. I don't know her number, nor have I ever met her, but I want her to know that the "man of her dreams" cheated on her the first week of their "month and a half of paradise". Fuck off. If he was so in love, then why is he sleeping around? Or why isn't he telling his friends about you? Just a couple of questions that are on my mind. I'm vindictive, what can I say?

I've been a bitch 6 times in a row.

"so when the cytoplasm of a plant is pressed against the cell wall, Sara, what is this called?" "I have no fucking clue." "me either, but it's gotta be in this book somewhere." lol.

Okay I have swim at 5 in the morning so it's time to go home and go to bed. lol. Have a great weekend.

"Oh, I found it it's turgor pressure."

Stay glassy, or get glassy, or just get plastered.

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Sep 15, 08:33:00 AM, Blogger A said…

    I think I gave you enough comments while you were typing this LOL :) love you my dear! have fun this weekend! call me if you get bored!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home