The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

ehhh..........

I wish that there were more to say. There's not. I love the SwingCats. It demands so much of my time, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm angry. Very angry, but there isn't much I can do about. KH's post rings true for me also. Lot's of love babe. Yes, we have to party soon. Dance Marathon is starting up soon. I'm not sure if I should put myself in a position where I have to see people that I'd rather not see on a regular basis, but it's all for the kids. Right? BTW, I wish you both the best. But I'll cuss you out in ASL every time I see you. I wanna decorate the SC USG desk so bad. It's plain, and it's giving me a headache. Whatever. I have to go do my HW before practice tonight.

FYI, My AIM was suspended, but I'm hoping to get it back sooner or later. If not I'll get a new one! Later, y'all!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home