The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Georgia Peaches

It's a rough day. I'm trying so hard not to think about Atlanta. But you don't know about that, do you? I spoke with SH on Sunday. She works for the Chamber of Commerce in Atlanta, GA. I've been offered a job as soon as I graduate. I have to go down for a formal interview and check everything out. But it's looking like, GA here I come.

And this terrifies me. Not only because it's GA and 8 hours away from my family, but because it signifies the beginning of the rest of my life. It also means that unless I find someone willing to move to GA with me, there's really no point in even looking. I mean I'll have fun and it's all good, but at the end of the day I know that eventually I'll be leaving.....

I loved dancing this morning. I felt so free. But dancing always does that to me. I need to buy my shoes......Someone remind me about that.

I can't wait to hit the Ripple this weekend with KJS. Bars, Booze, and Boys....lol. It's all fun and games until someone passes out in the street....

Later cats and kittens....(I love KF!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home