The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

And tonight, for you I will cry........

I have a teenage daughter. And I don't like it. She's an irresponsible, messy, dirty, bitchy, sarcastic, lying, sceming, horrible person. And I don't like her very much. Sorry, she got home at 1:30 this morning and was yelling in the hallway with some friends (I don't know who) and then she left. When I left for practice at 5:45, every light was on (I turned them off) and the door was unlocked (which concerns me to say the least). Around 8:15 I get a call, telling me that I'm a bitch, because she's locked out. You know what? If you're going to sleep at EH's, TAKE YOUR KEYS and please LOCK THE DOOR. So that's how my day started.

I'm getting sick. I'm really irritable. I can't seem to get enough sleep. Volleyball was worth it last night. Ten points to Cassy, Garrett, Brandon, KJS, Nat, Kristi and Corey for making it awesome. Boo to all the people that didn't show up.

I have hella practice tonight. I love running the routine, but still two hours is a little much. And I don't know if DJ will be there, so....how can I learn to follow him/make him lead me if he isn't there?

I called AT last night. His away message scared me. Apparently BLS has been cheating on him for 4 monthes, and lying about it. So this M guy is the real reason they broke up. AT found out. There was a guys only girl bashing session that I was a part of. Not quite sure how that works. I'm really loosing respect for her. But more than that I'm loosing respect for my "friends" that influenced it. Bitches. So we're running away together to get married. lol. Whatever....:)

I keep finding quotes that fit my mood. I turn them into away messages. But I think last nights was perfect. "And tonight, for you I will cry. And for what will never be, I will dream. I will wake up tomorrow new and ready to face the day. But for tonight, tonight I will cry." And I didn't cry, mainly because I don't feel that it's worth it. I didn't wake up feeling refreshed and new, but still. It's just the mood. I guess when I fall, it's hard and fast. And there was a loud thud at the bottom.

I updated Other Side for the first time in monthes. I was that pissy yesterday. It was almost the blinding hot rage that I thought I had learned to control. lol. So much for growing up, I guess....

Later....

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Sep 08, 02:44:00 PM, Blogger A said…

    teenage daughters stink ... at least mine actually loaded the dishes last night! yay but whatever ... anyway, I think we both need shopping therapy because this is ridiculous!

     
  • At Mon Sep 12, 05:34:00 PM, Blogger A said…

    sara beth! where are you?? :( i haven't seen you in years!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home